By Zeena Allami
Beauty tips & tricks are truely my favourite, & i know for sure its what everyone loves too. because we are always looking for new ways to step up our game in the beauty world.
I wrote down a list of 8 tips and tricks that iv discovered over the years and have been using non stop !
1. Vaseline – If ur skin is too dry for makeup use Vaseline before your primer base , it will give ur face and the foundation that flawless glow.. However don’t use too much otherwise your skin will feel oily, you can always apply it to your driest area. Mine manly my nose 🤥
2. Eyebrows are messy , Use a dry mascara to keep them in place.
3. Fluffy Lashes- Making your eyelashes more fluffy , apply the first coat of mascara. Then apply some baby powder on your lashes brush them out well. Lastly apply your 2nd coat of mascara & there you go more fluffy lashes.
4. Dirty Brushes – Forget to clean your brushes and you have no time to clean them. Use brush cleaner spray, it’s always handy if you just want to clean them on the spot ! Good makeup application starts with clean brushes. My Go to is from elf Cosmetics.
5. Baby Hairs- Use an old tooth brush with some hair spray to keep your baby hairs in place. Brush them out to fit your style.
6. Bold Patches- This hack I’m sure everyone knows , apply hair colour eyeshadow with a fluffy brush, then onto the areas on your head to give that full head hair effect
7. Hair – Loose Braid your hair at night & sleep on it. You will wake up to healthy gorgeous natural curls. It’s also best to do it every night your hair will have less split ends and will end up looking flawless.
8. Clean Skin- Wash your face with any daily scrub before you start your makeup to remove unwanted old excess oil. (Make sure to moisturise before applying any makeup on.) ✨