Coconut Oil Most commercial grade coconut oils are made from copra. Copra is basically the dried kernel of the coconut. It can be made by smoke drying, sun drying, or kiln drying, or derivatives or a combination of these three.
It can be used for everything ! I use it all the time from moisturising to all my beauty needs.
7 ways that coconut oil works best for me, and i hope that it works out for you too !
- Face Moisturiser
- Makeup Primer (works like MAGIC)
- Add ONE drop of coconut oil to soothe your creamy makeup , such as gel eyeliners, foundation & concealer.
- I also like to apply it on my hands during dry seasons to give me silky smooth hands.
- Its not only used for good primer, but also if you have dry face and would like to apply it before your makeup primer , to give that amazing dewy look or hydrated skin feel.
- Makeup REMOVER
- Lip Balm , also works great before you apply your lipliner & favourite lipstick. however be sure to use a tissue or cloth to dab away any excess oil.